A message from Lifeline HealthCare President and CEO
As President and Chief Executive Officer of LIFELINE HEALTHCARE, it is my pleasure to welcome you on behalf of my team who work together to provide essential health care services to help you achieve optimum long-term health.
From primary care to long-term care, Lifeline Healthcare delivers compassionate medical care for every stage of life. To stay well positioned, we work hard to invest in new services, healthcare providers and technology. We look forward to embracing new change as we shape tomorrow and grow our services to keep your care local.
As a community healthcare, we feel a deep sense of pride and commitment to all those who place their trust in our care. Our primary focus is to deliver exceptional care that exceeds national standards in quality, safety and patient satisfaction.
It is a privilege to be a part of an exceptional team of people who are passionate about providing the very best care for our patients and their families.
Mission, Vision and Values
Our objective is to become the most technologically and professionally advanced health network in this region.
Hard work, Honesty, Excellency, Care and respect.
- To add significant value to patient care and the overall healthcare system and to effectively manage imaging resources
- To provide patients the best possible clinical care, using Medical Imaging technology and Image-guided therapy, in a caring, safe, high quality, cost-efficient, and timely manner
- To provide patients and referring physicians access to our services via traditional on-site referrals, over-reading of films obtained at outside facilities, and teleradiology
- To provide the data and protocols to optimize the implementation and use of new technology
To educate medical students, residents, fellows, instructors, researchers, faculty and allied health professionals in the field of Imaging and image-guided therapeutic services by
- employing opportunities provided in the clinical care arena,
- multidisciplinary teaching and case review conferences,
- didactic lectures,
- informal sessions,
- research seminars
so trainees and healthcare professionals can develop a broad foundation of knowledge upon which to base their future careers
The research at Lifeline HealthCare is conducted
- To discover new medical knowledge
- To synthesize and refine existing medical knowledge, and so improve the clinical practice of Imaging and image-guided therapy for the healthcare system